Overview of the preliminary refined project
Key features of SR 522/NE 145th BRT
- Service every 10 minutes to Bothell; every 20 minutes to Woodinville.
- Up to 19 hours of service Monday – Saturday; up to 17 hours of service on Sunday.
- 30-minute travel time from UW Bothell/Cascadia Community College to South Shoreline.
- Connections to Link light rail in Shoreline and I-405 BRT in Bothell.
- Shared stations with King County Metro where feasible.
- Short dwell time features at stations, including dual-bus platform length, level boarding, and off-board fare payment.
- Approximately 900 new parking stalls in the corridor.
- Increased transit ridership.
- Consistent BRT station branding.
See detailed refinements by jurisdiction:
SR 522/NE 145th BRT and Property Owners
If you live or do business along the roads where the SR 522/NE 145th BRT lines will be running, you may have questions about how the properties may be impacted. Find out how Sound Transit works with potentially affected property owners during each phase of the project and what to anticipate in terms of your property.
View a fact sheet with information for property owners.
The Sound Transit Board may implement Provisional Station Pair(s) based upon the results of Phase 2 assessments in 2019 and identification of funding for station design, construction, and operation. The Phase 2 assessment will include land use and zoning, ridership potential, transit integration with King County Metro, non-motorized access, and community input.
A summary of information about the project, including this map, is available for download.