Key project refinements
- Four BRT station pairs at:
- 98th Avenue NE/NE 183rd Street.
- 103rd Avenue NE /NE 185th Street.
- NE 185th Street between Husky Hall and Husky Village at UW Bothell/Cascadia College.
- Beardslee Boulevard at I-405/NE 195th Street Interchange.
- Westbound/inbound business access and transit (BAT) lane on SR 522 from 98th Avenue NE to existing lane at Wayne Curve.
- Sidewalk accompanying BAT lane on the north/west side of SR 522.
- Intersection improvement at NE 180th Street/98th Avenue NE to improve BRT and transit movement into Bothell.
- BRT operation through downtown Bothell on NE 185th Street.
- Guaranteed SR 522 BRT bus connections to I-405 BRT at NE 195th Street Interchange with every other bus continuing to Woodinville.
- Transit operations improvements at NE 185th Street intersections.
- Includes construction of City of Bothell’s Stage 3 Project.
- 300-space parking garage at existing Pop Keeney Stadium surface parking lot.
- BAT lane reliability for SR 522 transit trips.
- Pedestrian access to transit along the corridor via east-side sidewalks.
- Property impacts associated with stations and parking additions.
- Coordination with the colleges and other transit operators.
Share your thoughts on Bothell
Detailed project maps in Bothell / Woodinville
Download aerial maps showing the preliminary refined project along SR 522 and I-405 in Bothell and Woodinville.