Key project refinements
- Four BRT station pairs (including two provisional) at:
- SR 522 and 61st Avenue NE (provisional).
- SR 522 and 68th Avenue NE.
- SR 522 and 73rd Avenue NE/Kenmore Park & Ride, including a capped contribution toward a pedestrian bridge.
- SR 522 and 80th Avenue NE (provisional).
- 300-space parking garage at the Kenmore Park & Ride.
- Implements transit signal priority improvements.
- Provisional stations at shared King County Metro locations to meet higher demand and provide a direct connection to Link light rail.
- Integration with existing King County Metro Park & Ride lot.
- Environmental considerations including Swamp Creek, adjacent wetlands, and blue heron colony at Park & Ride lot.
Share your thoughts on Kenmore
Detailed project maps in Kenmore
Download aerial maps showing the preliminary refined project along SR 522 in Kenmore.