Key project refinements
- Three BRT station pairs (including one provisional) at:
- SR 522 and NE 153rd Street.
- Lake Forest Park Town Center.
- SR 522 and NE 165th Street (provisional).
- Continuous business access and transit (BAT) lane along SR 522 from NE 145 Street in the outbound direction through Lake Forest Park.
- Utilizes existing two-way left turn lane and median to reduce property impacts.
- Allow for left-turns and U-turn at signalized intersections.
- Add sidewalk on east side of SR 522 where new BAT lane is provided.
- Transit signal priority at intersections.
- Parking garage at Lake Forest Park Town Center.
Lake Forest Park refinements
- BAT lane for northbound SR 522 transit trips.
- Pedestrian access to transit along the corridor via eastside sidewalks.
- Property impacts on SR 522 corridor in Lake Forest Park.
- Impacts on landscape and fish passages near NE 155th Street.
Share your thoughts on Lake Forest Park
Detailed project maps in Lake Forest Park
Download aerial maps showing the preliminary refined project along SR 522 in Lake Forest Park.